- 69 Posts
Moto X Camera App Substitute?
I got my phone last week and LOVE it. It's amazing in every way except the camera. I am less than thrilled with the camera. After the update, touch to focus isn't really touch to focus. It's touch and drag to autofocus... Some pics come out okay, some come out terrible. I had better and more consistent photos on my GNex.
I'd like to replace the app. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I don't want to pay for an app. There are too many "Nexus" camera apps on the market that I am suspicious about when looking at the permissions it requests...
- 12-16-2013, 10:15 AM #2
Re: Moto X Camera App Substitute?
Lots posted on this already. A quick search will bring up some stuff I'd written. I've used a lot of the apps in the store. If you want to check out other options, I'd give Camera Awesome for a paid option and Focal if you want free. I'm using all three at the moment for different scenarios.
- By MrMoto1992 in forum Moto GReplies: 26Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:14 PM
- By ace8707 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:00 PM
- By Foramex in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:55 AM
- By nickthorley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:15 AM
- By misspinkredible in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:50 AM