- 36 Posts
Has anyone tried to program nfc tags? I have the skip tags from Motorola but the phone will only let me program them for the screen unlock function. I have downloaded a few apps for programming but when I try to use the skip tag from Motorola I can only do screen unlock. I am missing something? Are the skip tags provided from Motorola made just for the screen unlock function?
I would like to program them to do other tasks. Thanks in advance.
- 12-16-2013, 12:48 PM #2
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 12-16-2013, 08:47 PM #4
Re: NFC Tags
my guess is that the Motorola NFC tags are read only so you would not be able to overwrite them. If you want to write your own tags you would likely need to buy some blank tags and then write to them first.
You might be able to format the Moto NFC tags, not sure, but if so you would lose the ability to use them for unlocking purposes down the road.
Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
- By jdevenberg in forum Moto XReplies: 67Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:03 AM
- By Barso1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:46 AM
- By SteveISU in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Viventis in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:40 PM