Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sfringer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jellybean

Unhappy Moto Skip: It Gone

I had been happily using the Skip for several weeks and have grown accustomed to bypassing my PIN code by using it. I had been putting it on the outside of my pocket so that when I pull my phone out, I could just tap it to the Skip and be ready to go. Well this weekend while Christmas shopping I must have unhooked it while pulling something out of my pocket because I noticed later that my Skip and left me.

Has anyone else lost their Skip? I still have the dots, but I had really liked the magnetic one and I can't imagine I'm alone in having their Skip abandon ship.

Default Re: Moto Skip: It Gone

You'll probably find it sometime in the future stuck to something metal, unless it's stuck to the shopping cart you were using that day.

Seriously, that's a bummer. I lost mine and a few days later I found it stuck to a monster paper clip I'd bound a bunch of papers with in my briefcase.

I wonder if they'll start showing up on ebay for a couple of bucks.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

I too lost mine, set it on my desk and the next thing I know it's gone, think it must have gotten mixed in with some trash and thrown away. I ended up buying another when it was on sale, really enjoy it.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

I lost mine as well... was getting pretty comfortable using it, though I don't think I'll be replacing it.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Amazingly today I found my skip. Apparently at some point climbing out of the car, the skip decided the metal frame of the car was more attractive than my belt loop and stick itself just inside the door frame. What I noticed it today is beyond me... I'm in and out of that vehicle daily.
    MHBlink8 and dmark44 like this.

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts

I actually bought one that I ended up never using and probably never will since I've got a Pebble to use as a trusted bluetooth advice.

If anybody wants to buy if off me, I'll give it to you for $15 shipped. It's brand new and I never even took it out of its package.

Quote Originally Posted by Camilo View Post
    You'll probably find it sometime in the future stuck to something metal, unless it's stuck to the shopping cart you were using that day.

Seriously, that's a bummer. I lost mine and a few days later I found it stuck to a monster paper clip I'd bound a bunch of papers with in my briefcase.

I wonder if they'll start showing up on ebay for a couple of bucks.
    I lost mine and had no idea where to look. Checked the washer and dryer, nothing. Then I remembered the magnet. Went back and felt around inside the washer again and found it stuck to the cylinder. Happened again a few weeks after that and I knew right where to go...

I haven't been able to find mine; I think I just misplaced it. I'm not in too much of a hurry to find it, though, because now I have a CobraTag.