- 21 Posts
(Help) I bricked my Moto X (Sprint)
Called myself trying to manually update to 4.4 and everything seemed to work until the download stopped gave me this error: Failed to hab check for recovery: 0x56, Boot up failed.
Not sure what to do from here, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
- 12-16-2013, 02:24 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 12-16-2013, 03:24 PM #4
- By MHBlink8 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Hayden Price in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:26 AM
- By ragingclue25 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:02 PM