- 14 Posts
Keeping my Unlimited data!
I have been grandfathered into Verizon's Unlimited Data, phones were ready to upgrade a year ago. I used the Cyber Monday deal and ordered 2 Moto X's! Currently, I have 2 droid incredible 2 phones, and only had 3g. So any help would be great, on how not to loose my current data plan when I activate them.....also I seen some mentions about a Sim Card, my incredible 2 don't have them either.
Also, do they still charge extra $10/phone for the 4g/lte service?!
Last edited by Gunit4U; 12-16-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: $10 charge?
- 12-16-2013, 04:05 PM #2
- 347 Posts
Re: Keeping my Unlimited data!
When you get the phones there is a piece of paper wrapped around the box with big lettering saying BEFORE YOU POWER ON. On this paper is instructions for activating the Sim card that is already inside the new Moto X and putting it on your VZW line. If worst comes to worse then just take everything to a local corporate VZ store and they should do everything (they can't rid you of unlimited data unless you buy the phone from them).
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-16-2013, 05:06 PM #3
- By Hayden Price in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
- By StuMcBill in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:41 PM
- By kwilliams1906 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:24 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:30 PM