Armbands for Moto X?

torifile

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a nice Marware case that I used for my iPhone. My Moto X doesn't fit so I'm in need of a new one. Any forum favorites? I like it to strap to my arm so I can run with it. Alternatively, I could look at a dedicated device, but I don't want to have yet another thing to carry around and deal with charging/syncing etc. TIA.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I had a nice Marware case that I used for my iPhone. My Moto X doesn't fit so I'm in need of a new one. Any forum favorites? I like it to strap to my arm so I can run with it. Alternatively, I could look at a dedicated device, but I don't want to have yet another thing to carry around and deal with charging/syncing etc. TIA.

Not exactly sure if this is what you had in mind, but here is what I found: Motorola Moto X Workout Cases - ShopAndroid

Foltz77

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I recently took my X out for a run during lunch yesterday using the generic Runners World armband that worked for my Wifes GS4, fit the MotoX in it's case nice and snug, only issue was the wired headset (Cant wait for my BT headset to come in tomorrow)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay