Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Foltz77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Armbands for Moto X?

I had a nice Marware case that I used for my iPhone. My Moto X doesn't fit so I'm in need of a new one. Any forum favorites? I like it to strap to my arm so I can run with it. Alternatively, I could look at a dedicated device, but I don't want to have yet another thing to carry around and deal with charging/syncing etc. TIA.

Global Posts
    13,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Armbands for Moto X?

Quote Originally Posted by torifile View Post
    I had a nice Marware case that I used for my iPhone. My Moto X doesn't fit so I'm in need of a new one. Any forum favorites? I like it to strap to my arm so I can run with it. Alternatively, I could look at a dedicated device, but I don't want to have yet another thing to carry around and deal with charging/syncing etc. TIA.
    Not exactly sure if this is what you had in mind, but here is what I found: Motorola Moto X Workout Cases - ShopAndroid

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Armbands for Moto X?

I recently took my X out for a run during lunch yesterday using the generic Runners World armband that worked for my Wifes GS4, fit the MotoX in it's case nice and snug, only issue was the wired headset (Cant wait for my BT headset to come in tomorrow)
    dmark44 likes this.
    Razr > Razr2 > OG DROID > DROID X Rooted > DROID Razr Maxx > Moto X
    Thanked by: