Will 16gb be enough

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have both the Moto X and HTC one. I traded to get the Htc one and I bought the Moto X off a friend brand new for a really low price. I like the Moto X and would love to keep it but storage is what scares me. Love keeping all my music on my phone. For those who have plenty of music on there phones, hows the 16gb X working working out? I know I can get 50gb of Google drive but I only have a 2gb data pan..bummer . On my HTC one I'm currently using 9.50gb of storage.

Posted via Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Isn't this all moot if you already bought the phone? You'll just have to try it out and see.

Personally, I think 16GB is fine.

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
If you store all your music on your phone, then go for the 32gb. I would if that were the case for me. I have the 16gb, and since photos take up more space quickly these days, I only have a few music albums pinned in Google Music, and I'm OCD enough to keep my gallery relatively clean (either backup to cloud or laptop, or delete altogether).

Last edited:

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought 16GB on my N4 would be enough since I have zero games...but with all the pictures on it, I was left with just over 2GB when the N5 was announced so the 32GB N5 was a must for me.

That said, on my Moto G I have the same 200-210 Apps installed (but no pictures or other media) and that only takes up about 3GB of the 6GB available.

So it really depends what you store on your device.
Personally I'd be fine with 16GB as a backup device but need 32GB on my primary.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app