- 29 Posts
Panorama pics really slow
Anyone played with panorama pics? It seems to take pretty good images & stitch them together, however the save time is really long. I'm guessing 20-30 seconds save time while it is processing & stitching the images together? While I don't use panorama very often, it is kind of annoying to wait so long for each pic if you want to continue snapping more. I think the 1 time I hit "back" to try to get into another app, it canceled the panorama save & I had to re-take....so it seems you must stay on in camera mode until the panorama pic processes & saves.
Anyone seeing the same issue or have any tips/tricks they've learned for panoramas?
- 29 Posts
Re: Panorama pics really slow
Kind of a BUMP, but also something new. I was taking pictures tonight & got a couple decent panorama shots, but also had 2 crashes. After taking the panorama on 2 occasions, the phone took it's time to save & when the status bar reached 100%, the app crashed & closed. The pics were lost.
Pretty happy with the phone for everything else, the camera is the only thing I am less than happy about.
- By RyyanJamess in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:57 AM
- By mindfulness in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:35 AM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:12 PM
- By bang_bang in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:57 PM
- By jmettee in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:04 AM