Anyone using a Pebble as a trusted bluetooth device?
I'm experiencing something and wondering if this is normal. If I leave my phone in the bedroom and go far enough for the bluetooth to go out of range, the Pebble disconnects which is fine. But when I come back into range and the Pebble automatically reconnects, the trusted device setup seems to reset and I have to enter the PIN to unlock the phone.
Is this working as intended?
- 12-19-2013, 10:42 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 11:16 PM #4
Re: Anyone using a Pebble as a trusted bluetooth device?
BTW, have any of you guys been experiencing connection issues at all? My connection has been intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting and some people in the Pebble forums have experienced the same.
The common denominator seems to be having Glance installed but we haven't confirmed it as the source of the problem.
- By Willstatt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM
- By Michael503 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:32 PM
- By lmnl34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:06 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:02 PM
- By Jmaxku in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:25 PM