Always listening much less responsive after KitKat...
i've reset, i've retrained multiple times. It's almost like i have say it much much louder for it to respond. . I loathe to do a complete reset on this thing, any ideas? Even when it finally opens it's having trouble. like i asked it "what's the forcast for today" and it gave me web returns for "for today"
- 12-22-2013, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Always listening much less responsive after KitKat...
The only thing I can think of is to clear cache in recovery. However, I do not know how to get into stock recovery for the Moto. I installed CWM.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By mhenne4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 48Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:14 PM
- By pgoelz in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Viggo Liljefors in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
- By marriedgeek in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 09:51 AM
- By boochrisboo in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:09 PM