1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Background Issue

OK so I am having a really weird problem. If I set a wallpaper it is the resolution that I set during the setting process. However if I open an app like Bar Code Scanner or reboot my phone, the wallpaper becomes zoomed. Same wall paper, it just zooms more in on the picture and changes the resolution. Anyone else having this issue? I was hoping that with 4.4.2 this might be a bug / fixed. Thanks!

Global Posts
    13,894 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Background Issue

Quote Originally Posted by roaddaw9 View Post
    OK so I am having a really weird problem. If I set a wallpaper it is the resolution that I set during the setting process. However if I open an app like Bar Code Scanner or reboot my phone, the wallpaper becomes zoomed. Same wall paper, it just zooms more in on the picture and changes the resolution. Anyone else having this issue? I was hoping that with 4.4.2 this might be a bug / fixed. Thanks!
    I don't have any issues, but I am not changing any resolutions.
    Where are you getting your wallpapers from?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Same here. The wallpaper setup could use some tips from iOS. I have found it to be difficult on every android I've ever used. 4.4.2 is exactly as you described.

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by roaddaw9 View Post
    Every time I reboot my phone I have this issue. It's annoying, but thankfully I don't have to reboot my phone hardly ever.

Global Posts
    13,894 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

I use images from Zedge, and there is no problems what so ever.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

I have that bug too. I just reset my wallpaper

sent from my Moto X

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jellybean

I just got the Power Dock and have found that the wallpaper resets when I dock the phone too. Pretty annoying, but I'm sure they'll fix it.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk