Background Issue

roaddaw9

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
OK so I am having a really weird problem. If I set a wallpaper it is the resolution that I set during the setting process. However if I open an app like Bar Code Scanner or reboot my phone, the wallpaper becomes zoomed. Same wall paper, it just zooms more in on the picture and changes the resolution. Anyone else having this issue? I was hoping that with 4.4.2 this might be a bug / fixed. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
OK so I am having a really weird problem. If I set a wallpaper it is the resolution that I set during the setting process. However if I open an app like Bar Code Scanner or reboot my phone, the wallpaper becomes zoomed. Same wall paper, it just zooms more in on the picture and changes the resolution. Anyone else having this issue? I was hoping that with 4.4.2 this might be a bug / fixed. Thanks!

I don't have any issues, but I am not changing any resolutions.
Where are you getting your wallpapers from?

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Same here. The wallpaper setup could use some tips from iOS. I have found it to be difficult on every android I've ever used. 4.4.2 is exactly as you described.

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site

Every time I reboot my phone I have this issue. It's annoying, but thankfully I don't have to reboot my phone hardly ever.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use images from Zedge, and there is no problems what so ever.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Power Dock and have found that the wallpaper resets when I dock the phone too. Pretty annoying, but I'm sure they'll fix it.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz