Bluetooth Keyboard Typing Issues
Bought a Sharkk Bluetooth Keyboard for my Moto X and overall Iove having a physical keyboard easily accessible.The thing is I keep noticing that while typing, letters will be repeated...almost like I was holding a key down.
For example, while typing iiiittt might looooook like thisssss.
Doesn't happen all the time but enough to make it super annoying. Is this a keyboard issue, a Moto X issue, an android issue? Anyone else experience this?
Sent from my Moto X
- 12-23-2013, 05:09 PM #2
- By Stevini18 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:38 PM
- By gamerguy2002 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:27 AM
- By Gid in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 05:47 AM
- By brooklynboy86 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:57 PM
- By brooklynboy86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:01 PM