Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    I know black and woven black are. Are any others soft touch?

    Why the heck didn't they make them all soft touch?

    Do you think the metal accent colors will wear off in time?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Go to Moto Maker and see. The descriptions tell you if the back is smooth or soft touch.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Go to Moto Maker and see. The descriptions tell you if the back is smooth or soft touch.
    thanks, someone else pointed that out to me on another thread, but it was not that easy for me to find until he posted a screen shot. They should make it more apparent.
  4. #4  
    HollyDolly's Avatar

    Posts
    394 Posts
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by DayThyme View Post
    I know black and woven black are. Are any others soft touch?

    Why the heck didn't they make them all soft touch?

    Do you think the metal accent colors will wear off in time?
    I tried the Chalk and it's smooth-touch. The Olive is soft-touch. My understanding is that the darker colors are soft touch and the lighter are smooth? But don't take my word for it...I read that somewhere.

    But I can guarantee the Olive color!
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    I know the following colors are soft touch:
    Navy
    Royal blue
    Crimson
    Olive
    Black
    Cabernet

    Just be aware that soft touch light colors gets dirty easily on the edges. If you want soft touch get dark colors like black or navy.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by eskanday View Post
    Just be aware that soft touch light colors gets dirty easily on the edges. If you want soft touch get dark colors like black or navy.
    Ah, that explains why the woven white wasn't soft touch.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    So is the woven white and woven black different materials?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnjf View Post
    So is the woven white and woven black different materials?
    yes, the woven white is the smooth touch (plastic) and the woven black is soft touch (rubberized plastic).
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Go to Moto Maker and see. The descriptions tell you if the back is smooth or soft touch.
    where does it tell you on moto maker? i can't find it. i'm considering Red.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by greg_atlanta View Post
    where does it tell you on moto maker? i can't find it. i'm considering Red.
    At the top of the box with the color samples, above the colors.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Which Colors are Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    At the top of the box with the color samples, above the colors.
    thanks, found it! (had to scroll up)

Similar Threads

  1. If I root my device, can I get back the "soft" navigation keys?
    By RedSwedishFish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:21 PM
  3. Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch - Headphone jack acting up, help?:(
    By Tyler Myers1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:42 PM
  4. Which carriers will th Droid Incredible work on?
    By jerethi in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:58 PM
  5. Turn off soft key vibration for all profiles
    By fygee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:56 AM

Posting Permissions

B