- 58 Posts
Moto X Won't Power On
Haven't dropped it. No water damage. Just went off today in my pocket when I had half a charge and hasn't come back on. Hooking it up to the charger does nothing. Anything else to try or will I just be going back to Sprint tomorrow for a replacement? It was acting a little weird since the 4.4 update..
Also, I have my old phone. Does it cost anything to activate it to use it in the mean while?
- 12-23-2013, 08:36 PM #2
- 58 Posts
Re: Moto X Won't Power On
About 20 minutes or so.. no indicator on screen of charging. It's a paperweight right now.
Straight from moto site:
Press and hold the Power button for 7 - 10 seconds, the device will restart and go through the boot-up sequence.
For anyone that runs into the same problem in the future.. def takes a good 10 seconds. Mine is back on now thank the stars
- 12-24-2013, 07:53 AM #4
- 12-26-2013, 07:53 AM #5
- By tcdude in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:33 AM
- By tbtregenza in forum Moto XReplies: 45Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:24 PM
- By maple3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:58 AM
- By Ess_78201 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:07 PM
- By prissysox in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 05:49 AM