- 2 Posts
Call recorder for Moto X
Please advise ways or workarounds to record calls on Moto X. Any help would be appreciated. I need to be able to record international phone calls (I do record only family ones with permission), and can't use google voice.
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-24-2014 at 10:31 AM.
- 12-25-2013, 01:43 AM #2
- 01-21-2014, 12:31 PM #4
- 01-21-2014, 08:17 PM #5
- 01-22-2014, 07:20 PM #6
- 01-23-2014, 07:12 PM #7
Re: Call recorder Moto X
I bought Easy Voice Recorder Pro to test its ability to record phone calls. While it did record the other party, the quality and volume of the recording made it apparent that it's simply recording the other party by using the microphone on the phone, not via some internal audio channel. If you MUST record a call, it will get the job done, but I'd keep looking for something else, though my guess is nothing will work better without root.
- 01-24-2014, 09:58 AM #8
- 01-24-2014, 11:41 PM #9
- 01-27-2014, 01:06 PM #10
- 01-27-2014, 02:06 PM #11
- By Hunan in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:45 AM
- By HollyDolly in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:48 AM
- By MexPride in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:33 PM
- By BobbyTC in forum Moto GReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:42 PM
- By Ste Wilkins in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:59 AM