- 347 Posts
Hope everyone had a great holiday! I was just browsing around looking at some articles about the Moto X and some of them point to the X having the necessary bands to connect to Verizon's AWS. So my question is how would I find out if my Moto X is on VZW AWS vs conventional LTE? Would the signal indicator say LTE+ or change to a new symbol? Under the settings -> about would it say AWS?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-26-2013, 10:15 AM #2
- 12-26-2013, 10:29 AM #3
- 12-26-2013, 11:16 AM #4
- 12-26-2013, 04:30 PM #5
Re: AWS LTE
On some phones (Note 3 and iPhone 5S come to mind) you can access certain field test menus that will indicate which LTE band you are on. Most phones, however, including the X, don't allow you to do this. So, really, unless you're getting speed tests of 80 Mbps+ download, then you can't be sure that you're on AWS.
- 12-26-2013, 05:00 PM #6
- By Zookeeper63 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:54 PM
- By slinkies in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:20 AM
- By macman4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:19 PM
- By NestorNorton in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM
- By haroon158 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 07:54 PM