I recently went from the Motorola M to the Motorola X. I was reluctant to give up my external SD card slot ....On my old phone anytime i downloaded music from any free Music Download app it automatically saved in GOOGLE PLAY so i could access all my music there to listen to. now anytime i download music from an app i can ONLY access it in that app. how on earth do i get all my music back to GOOGLE play? how can i get any music i download to automatically save back to there?? i'm so frustrated!!
- 12-26-2013, 08:21 PM #2
Re: Music Question
Welcome to Android Central
I'm assuming it's because before, when you had the SD card, it would save there and allow Google Play to access it as well. Now it downloads into a folder for that specific app.
If I'm right, all you need to do is plug the phone into a PC and move the music files from inside the app's folder and move it onto the phone again, not into any specific folderEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 12-26-2013, 08:32 PM #4
- 12-26-2013, 08:37 PM #6
- 12-27-2013, 09:06 AM #7
- 115 Posts
Re: Music Question
I keep my music in a folder named Music. Whatever music player app I've tried can see that folder.
You need to go in the settings of your music downloading app and change the destination to the Music folder. Any two-bit programmer will let you do that at the very least.
- By dodong27 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:40 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:48 PM
- By smartphonedude in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:52 PM
- By Frank999 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:46 PM
- By lostatc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:45 PM