Need some help

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I need some help trying to convince my Family why they should ditch their iPhone and come on over to Android. They all complain about the iPhone and aren't sure whether or not to switch. I told them I'd post something on here so fellow ex iPhone users can share their experiences switching over! Thanks in advance guys!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I need some help trying to convince my Family why they should ditch their iPhone and come on over to Android. They all complain about the iPhone and aren't sure whether or not to switch. I told them I'd post something on here so fellow ex iPhone users can share their experiences switching over! Thanks in advance guys!

What don't they like about the iPhone? Let's start off with something to discuss.

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I've made the switch from iOS and have went back and made the switch back to android. Basically it depends on what they use the phone for and what kind of user they are. Of they like simplicity and no bloat and high resale and great build quality I would say stay with apple if they like the newer features, customization and don't care about resale then then move to android

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
But that's just me, I'm happy with my moto x just hate moto cs as a whole right now but it may change once the demand of the x goes down to a normal once they stop with all the promos

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure they realize that the camera will be a down grade, getting off of iMessage may be problematic for up to a month and that they are out any paid apps. I have a couple of friends who are trying Android for the first time. One had an MX, the other a GS4. They are doing fine so far but they were ready for a swap.

They have to decide if leaving what they dislike is worth leaving what they like.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Unless they say they want to switch, it's usually not great to talk them into anything. When things go wrong they'll blame you, even if they don't say so.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2