1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto X and Google Glass

Just got my google glass home. Using it with moto x. If you have any questions or anything you want me to try out drop it on this thread and i will try it. Just be aware i don't have a "real computer per se" Just a nook and a moto x as part of an experiment i am running. Just so we can keep on the "moto x" topic here YES! it does work great a trusted bluetooth device. Maybe a little too great. Bluetooth connection with the glass is maintained through 2 rooms and about 20 meters distance which seems excessive to me.
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,779 Global Posts

Default Re: Moto X and Google Glass

I signed up for the Google Glass not too long ago. I'd sure be happy for the opportunity! Does it still cost $1,500? That's my only worry if it becomes available to me. How long did you wait after signing up?
    I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It is $1,500 i actually got an invite from someone just out of serendipity. The guy received an invite but didn't plan on using it because of other expenses like gifts for other people, so he gave me the invite and i just went for it. Got the invite from the guy last monday activated the code and booked it to be picked it up at the Santa monica/Los angeles basecamp this morning.

Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

When your wearing glass and using the moto x. Do both respond actidently when you say "Ok Google (Now)"?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Nope hasn't happened yet. But the okay glass command only works in specific cards(what the screens are called in glass) so there is very little possible overlap phone to glass but it might be possible to go glass to phone but I doubt it.