How is your standby time ? (Is mine bad too? NEED HELP)

jp719

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Okay so before I went to bed I charged my phone. When i set it down to sleep it was at 97%. I woke up, once and it was at 91%.
atuduruj.jpg

Then when I got up it was at 85%.
ezy8e9yp.jpg

The screen on time was very low.
8ede4utu.jpg

I used betterbatterystats.
ugu7esys.jpg
pyzuha7y.jpg

There was a couple of times when my phone was awake.
atara7e9.jpg

So is this bad, 15% in 8 hours ? People have been saying that there's only lose a couple. This is not just a couple. This is a significant amount. Please help me.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Go through your apps and widgets and see what is set to refresh on a regular basis, and switch them to manual. This stuff is coming up a lot here. I might just write a handy guide here in a bit as a reference for the forum.

anon(8312128)

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Go through your apps and widgets and see what is set to refresh on a regular basis, and switch them to manual. This stuff is coming up a lot here. I might just write a handy guide here in a bit as a reference for the forum.

Is there a downside to having your apps refresh in the manual settings rather than automatically?

Posted via Android Central App

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For the most part, it looks to me like it sleeps decently. It's not spending a lot of time Awake, Screen Off. I think you're seeing the wlan wake lock because something is refreshing regularly and it's using the WiFi to pull down the data and not because WiFi is screwing with the device. Do you happen to have an Exchange account set up? Also, your cell signal isn't exactly the strongest. It's by no means weak, but in my experience, 2 - 3 bars can definitely make the device suck a little bit of extra juice for the radios.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a downside to having your apps refresh in the manual settings rather than automatically?

Posted via Android Central App
It depends on the app I guess. For me, I don't need twitter apps, Facebook, etc. to update automatically. Gmail is a different situation. But I certainly don't mind refreshing Carbon and the Android Central App manually. It takes all of 2 seconds.