Moto X $150 off coupon

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not going to be using this one so here you go:

Get a 16GB or 32GB Moto X with no contract for $150 less. Any carrier. Any color combination.

Your special promo code is:

XMASB-EFWR-HDKZ-VU3Z-YHET

Shop fast! This offer is only valid through 11:59pm ET 12/31/13!

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm not going to be using this one so here you go:

Get a 16GB or 32GB Moto X with no contract for $150 less. Any carrier. Any color combination.

Your special promo code is:

XMASB-EFWR-HDKZ-VU3Z-YHET

Shop fast! This offer is only valid through 11:59pm ET 12/31/13!
What is this promo?

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
They need to just make the regular off contact price $350/$400 and be done with it. They clearly are OK with this price since there is a new promo every other week. Then carriers could subsidize these to $0 and they would fly off the shelves.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
They need to just make the regular off contact price $350/$400 and be done with it. They clearly are OK with this price since there is a new promo every other week. Then carriers could subsidize these to $0 and they would fly off the shelves.
yeah, they have to rebuild their brand and if that takes making the Moto X a loss leader, than that is what it take.

The problem is that many people are so into the specs and the Moto X can't compete specwise. And then there is the camera, which is fine for my needs, but if I had little children, I would want a better one because the reality is that so many picture taking moments with kids occur when you least expect them and it is great to have an awesome camera on your phone.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. The camera is the only downer with this phone. While it is capable of taking some great photos, I find I really have to work to get them. Outdoor photos are usually great, indoor with low light not so much. The camera on my nexus 5 is consistently better in low light, probably due to the OIS.

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I just tried the code, did not work :(

I posted it about 10 hours ago, so its probably been used by now. I think DayThyme may have used it, though I'm not sure. If I happen to get another code (though I don't know of any circumstance under which I would receive anymore), I will post it here.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I posted it about 10 hours ago, so its probably been used by now. I think DayThyme may have used it, though I'm not sure. If I happen to get another code (though I don't know of any circumstance under which I would receive anymore), I will post it here.
I didn't use it. I got a Dev Ed on Cyber Monday and then a Moto Maker for my mom using the Today Show promo. I got a GNote 3 using the Comcast $200 prepaid VISA card promo and an iPhone 5s using the Best Buy $50 reserve gift card and $75 off black friday special. All great deals but I saved so much money I am about to go broke. I can't afford any more phones!!!!

Actually, I already sold the iPhone 5s and netted more than my Dev Ed cost me and the GNote 3 will be the next to go so that should pay for my Mom's Moto Maker and our Griffin docks. The Moto X's are KEEPERS!!!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah, they have to rebuild their brand and if that takes making the Moto X a loss leader, than that is what it take.

The problem is that many people are so into the specs and the Moto X can't compete specwise. And then there is the camera, which is fine for my needs, but if I had little children, I would want a better one because the reality is that so many picture taking moments with kids occur when you least expect them and it is great to have an awesome camera on your phone.

Spec junkies wont like it but Moto X has performance optimized Dalvik libraries which Developers are using to increase the performance of other devices...

what good is high end spec when its slower than Moto X

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Aww man. I would have used that. I was looking at getting a different color scheme. That's my biggest issue with this phone... I can't commit to one color!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez