- 12-29-2013, 12:02 PM #2
Re: Google Play Store Credit for Moto Maker Moto X - How Do You Check Balance or Use It?
You do have to have a wallet account, but you do not need to provide your SSN. All payments in the play store are through Google wallet, even if you use carrier billing.
As far as checking the balance, if you have the Google Opinion Rewards app, it will tell you your balance and send you quizzes once a week to earn free Google Play credits.
Posted via Android Central App
- By MrFluffbear in forum Moto GReplies: 19Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:07 PM
- By Tara1000 in forum Moto GReplies: 15Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:32 PM
- By bkircher in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:31 PM
- By ady199 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
- By Macklesdaddy in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:06 PM