- 1 Posts
- 12-29-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Why are these speeds so slow?
I can only give you advice on Straight Talk. They are the WORST reseller you could ever use. If you read their TOS, they do not permit watching videos or streaming music. If you use too much data in one day they will severely restrict your speeds going forward until the next billing cycle. If you are running speed tests they will know and eventually slow you down. This is not hearsay, as I actually experienced this when I switched my iPhone over to their service. I'm currently using t-mobile on their $30 plan and I love it (100 min unlimited data and text). They supposedly throttle you are 5gb but I don't ever use that much data. As to your slow speeds, I would try to reset the network settings. It makes no sense why WIFI is slow too. If that fails, I would contact Motorola as it may be a bad unit. Let us know how you make out.
- 12-30-2013, 12:19 AM #3
- By AndrasFL in forum LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:48 PM
- By KanchB in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Tharshan Vijayakumaran in forum Acer Iconia A700Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:51 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Carlos Alejos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:24 PM