- 2 Posts
Moto X Purple Squiggly Line in Photos
I have had the Moto X for under a week and I am noticing a purple squiggly line/spot near the bottom of the viewfinder in the camera app. I tried uninstalling camera updates form the Play Store and have cleared the data in the stock camera app. I have also tried Camera MX from the play store to try a third party option and the spot still exists. I have taken pictures without the line a few days ago when I first received the device which tells me that it is probably a software issue. Any ideas on how to fix this? (I have attached photos with the spot; one without the line and two with the issue)
- 12-29-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- 21 Posts
Re: Moto X Purple Squiggly Line in Photos
That actually looks more like some sort of junk on the sensor, probably under the actual lens. It probably wasn't there a few days ago because it had not settled on the sensor yet. That even looks like debris on the sensor. I would get a hold of Motorola about it. If you're sure that there is nothing on the lens itself then there is nothing you can really do but warranty it.
Did you get it at a store, or from Moto direct?
- By gwparcon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 18Last Post: Yesterday, 10:18 AM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 82Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:48 PM
- By mawells787 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:00 PM
- By gatraveler in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:03 AM
- By remedy1978 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:35 PM