- 1 Posts
Email Active Notifications Won't Clear
Hey guys, whenever I get an email from an account other than my gmail one it seems like I get multiple notifications for the same email. When a new email comes in, I'll preview it with the active display and then swipe to the side to clear it but a few minutes later I get another notification for the same email. This usually happens 2-3 times until it stops repeating the notification. Each time I make sure the notification was cleared by moving my phone or taking it out of my pocket again and making sure the clock and the lock icon are the only things displayed and there are no other notifications. I'm running Kit Kat and did the update right after the setup process was complete. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I fix it?
- 12-30-2013, 12:06 PM #2
Re: Email Active Notifications Won't Clear
I had about the same issue with WhatsApp, getting multiple notifications for the same messages. I think what's causing it is the fact you just swipe away, not looking into the message, so after a few minutes/seconds it will re-sync, see you didn't read the message, and re-notify you of it. Basically, I think you might need to look into the message for i to clear away, unless a Moto X owner will testify otherwise.
Last edited by Foramex; 12-30-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Grammar ErrorProud LG G2 Owner!
- By Superduperliscious in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:12 PM
- By Therealm80 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 02:53 PM
- By Uncle Reemus in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:24 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:42 AM