Stuck Volume Rocker
I got my Moto X during the Cyber Monday sale. It finally arrived in mid-December.
Its never been dropped, banged, thrown etc. and starting yesterday my volume rocker now gets stuck. When I press Volume Down it gets stuck until I press Volume Up to get it to move back.
Does anyone have a tip to fix this? I've tried just playing with it, hoping it would work itself free but with no luck.
- 12-30-2013, 07:45 PM #2
Re: Stuck Volume Rocker
After an hour and a half chatting/speaking with Motorola. They're sending me a code to design a new Moto X at no cost, even though I'm 5 days past the 14 day return window.
Didn't expect such a result for a minor issue like this. I like it.
- By gwparcon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 18Last Post: Yesterday, 10:18 AM
- By hodie63 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:11 AM
- By mabr82 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:08 PM
- By Jayy Khan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:02 AM
- By IronTutti in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:16 AM