- 42 Posts
Best Screen Protector?
I want to get a screen protector for my Moto X and I've been looking at a few different brands on Amazon. The brands I'm looking at are:
Skinomi: Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Motorola Moto X Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, All Carriers): Cell Phones & Accessories
Halo: Amazon.com: Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for Moto X (3-Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
BodyGuardz: Amazon.com: BodyGuardz BZ-HMMX-0713 HD Screen Protector with Anti-Glare for Motorola Moto X - Retail Packaging - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories
And I've also looked at the Power Support screen protectors offered by Motorola on their site (specifically, the Brilliant Screen). Of these, the only brand I have experience with is Skinomi, which I have ordered screen protectors from for my last two phones. I've never had any problem with them, but I want to make sure I'm getting just the right one for my Moto X. Any opinions are welcome.
- 01-02-2014, 09:35 AM #2
- By NaKsUtTaJa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:32 PM
- By shamefulzero in forum Moto X2Replies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:33 PM
- By that_guy20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:00 PM
- By dajobo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:47 AM
- By Teeth149 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:26 PM