blackberry z10 to moto x

ONLYuseBB10

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I want to transfer all my pictures from my Blackberry z10 Tod my new moto x. Anyone know a simple and quick way do do it?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I want to transfer all my pictures from my Blackberry z10 Tod my new moto x. Anyone know a simple and quick way do do it?

Posted via Android Central App

This may not be an easy way, but it should work; connect the BB to your PC and pull all the files. After that is done, connect your Moto, and drag and drop.

snoking

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Why do people store "lots" of pictures on their phone? I keep a few that I might want to show to someone the rest get moved to PC and backed up to external drive. Chris

Sent from my A200 using AC Forums mobile app

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Why do people store "lots" of pictures on their phone? I keep a few that I might want to show to someone the rest get moved to PC and backed up to external drive. Chris

I back all of mine up to Google+ and then delete them all from my phone every now and then. Then I just use the Photos app to view or manage them. Don't have to worry about storing any of them on the phone in order to show any of them to someone.

ONLYuseBB10

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Sent from my A200 using AC Forums mobile app

i wanted to store all my photos in the cloud or keep a backup on my pc. but the whole process of doing it isn't easy with blackberry link etc..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance