- 01-02-2014, 11:18 AM #2
Re: error -24
(I'm assuming you're rooted, chances are you are if you get this error)
- YOU'LL LOSE YOUR DATA FOR THAT APP (You would have done anyway, if it was uninstalled properly) -
1.) Using a root file manager, go to /data/data
2.) Find the package name of the app you're wanting to install
(Don't know the package name? Find the app you're wanting to install on the Play Store online and it's in the URL)
3.) Delete that folder. All of it.
4.) Try to install your app again, it should work now
5.) If you like, hit the thanks buttonProud LG G2 Owner!
- By songmn36 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 05:01 AM
- By Ryan Barnes in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
- By drooskiii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Aussiecolleen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 AM