My moto x all of a sudden it seemed to get some noticeable idle battery drain. Then happened to notice it was staying awake about 90% of the time. After a week of fighting it with no app that I could think could be causing it, I remembered that on Christmas Eve I installed the Chromecast app to setup the one I got my mom for Christmas. As soon as I uninstalled it the issue went away.
Thought it was worth a mention for those fighting battery issues.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-04-2014, 11:35 PM #2
- By Leofsiege in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:12 AM
- By gberneggervt in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:05 PM
- By BitchImFatJesus in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:55 AM
- By gberneggervt in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:47 AM
- By MAGISTRS in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:52 AM