Am I doing something wrong?
While in a text message I can't get Google voice to work. I see the option if I hold down the comma button. I see the mic and a settings option. The settings option will work but not the voice to text, what am I doing wrong? I'm going crazy over here Lol.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-05-2014, 12:36 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-05-2014, 08:35 AM #3
- By NathanC4078 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 11:42 AM
- By jonly in forum Huawei Ascend P6Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:39 PM
- By gatraveler in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:41 PM
- By ljxdaly in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:40 PM
- By DaveRichards in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:50 PM