Word Suggestions / auto correct
This is probably more of an Android question but a quick google did not turn up any easy answers.
Somehow my phone has decided every time I type "dont" that I want to type "DONT" - I would really like it to auto correct to "don't"
How can I delete the DONT auto correct option?
- 01-06-2014, 10:33 AM #2
- 01-06-2014, 12:59 PM #4
Re: Word Suggestions / auto correct
That also might depend on what keyboard you're using: stock keyboard, SwiftKey, Swype? These days most keyboards have predictive text learning that will lead it to do things like that regardless of words in your custom dictionary. If you are using a something other than stock then check that app's settings, otherwise it *should* learn to stop doing that after you've corrected it enough. (Although I still have find even the best keyboard apps can be remarkably "thick headed" at times and take a while to forget that sort of bad learned behavior.)The only thing constant is change. Currently using a Moto X and loving it.
- By Ray K1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 35Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:23 PM
- By gabbott in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:30 AM
- By Alexander Vineyard1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:30 AM
- By Tony Rizzo in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:54 PM
- By Psxsage in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:53 AM