Moto X can't connect to my WiFi.
Hey guys. Just got my Moto X and so far am enjoying it. Not sure if in gonna keep it over my G2 though.
Anyway, for some reason my Moto X cannot connect over my Wifi. The phone connects to the network, but cannot pull down data for some reason. Every other device in my house works just fine. Any ideas??
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-06-2014, 09:30 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 10:22 PM #3
- 01-07-2014, 07:50 AM #4
- 30 Posts
Re: Moto X can't connect to my WiFi.
Interesting and I've been wondering the same thing. I had this problem but only on a specific WiFi connection when I was back home for Christmas. My Moto X connected successfully to every other WiFi but when I went home, every time I tried connecting to my in-laws WiFi, my Moto X could not verify the network. However, my wife's Moto X worked fine and also my Nexus 10. I tried rebooting, forgetting the network and retrying but nothing worked. Is it a software issue? Any suggestions?
- 01-07-2014, 09:36 AM #5
- 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM #7
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-11-2014, 08:44 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:25 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Allison Eastham in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:36 PM
- By Josh1303 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:49 PM