Moto X can't connect to my WiFi.
Hey guys. Just got my Moto X and so far am enjoying it. Not sure if in gonna keep it over my G2 though.
Anyway, for some reason my Moto X cannot connect over my Wifi. The phone connects to the network, but cannot pull down data for some reason. Every other device in my house works just fine. Any ideas??
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-06-2014, 09:30 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-06-2014, 10:22 PM #3
- 01-07-2014, 07:50 AM #4
- 29 Posts
Re: Moto X can't connect to my WiFi.
Interesting and I've been wondering the same thing. I had this problem but only on a specific WiFi connection when I was back home for Christmas. My Moto X connected successfully to every other WiFi but when I went home, every time I tried connecting to my in-laws WiFi, my Moto X could not verify the network. However, my wife's Moto X worked fine and also my Nexus 10. I tried rebooting, forgetting the network and retrying but nothing worked. Is it a software issue? Any suggestions?
- 01-07-2014, 09:36 AM #5
- 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM #7
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:25 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:56 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Allison Eastham in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:36 PM
- By Josh1303 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:49 PM