1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar Issue

Recently upgraded to a Moto X from a Droid Bionic and I've run into my first issue. My girlfriend and I have our Google calendars synced for joint reminders. When I go to create a reminder for just my phone the only options are Me@gmail and Her@gmail-both create an event on both of our devices. On the bionic I could create an event under "local device" or something-essentially an event that would only appear on my calendar. Anyone know of a solution? I know I can use Now to create reminders but I like being able to see upcoming events on my calendar widget. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Calendar Issue

So when you open the calendar and add an event you are only presented with an option to add to both, not just your account? That doesn't seem right. Check through the settings to make sure there is no way for you to add an event to your account.

Default Re: Calendar Issue

I know it's not a solution for your problem but I created a calendar called home from my Gmail account and gave my wife editing rights. This way we have our own calendars but then have a shared one which we can both edit and get reminders from for household events.

Posted via Android Central App