- 1 Posts
Wifi won't turn off?
I've never gotten good battery life since getting this phone about 3 weeks ago. I've recently noticed that in my battery stats usage, Wifi is always on even when I have gone in and turned it off. I'm thinking this plays a big role in my poor battery life. Suggestions?
- 01-08-2014, 10:42 PM #2
- 26 Posts
Re: Wifi won't turn off?
I don't think it's causing your battery issue. It's my understanding that wifi generally uses less battery for data than mobile networks.
But the strange thing for me is that my wifi has started turning tself back on when I turn it off. It does it almost immediately. Turn it off, two seconds or so it flips back to on.
Not liking that.
- 01-08-2014, 11:47 PM #3
- By ansa82 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2014, 02:51 PM
- By jason72androidcentral in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:59 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:30 AM
- By pastor_tommy in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:18 PM
- By thehawaiianlion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 04:50 PM