Speak PIN to unlock...
I have a problem with speak pin to unlock. I set up my pin and speak pin to unlock is activated. Once on my lockscreen I'm required to say "ok google now" follow by my pin in order to get the little window asking me to say my pin. Otherwise I won't get that window. After I say my pin for the second time it actually unlocks the phone but it also opens the search app searching the pin I said. Does anyone have the same problem or am I the only one?
I called Motorola level 2 support but apparently the person I spoke to didn't have any knowledge on the software. He's gonna do some research and call me tomorrow. lawl.
Any help would be appreciated =)
Btw, the phone is unlocked and rooted.On that Jellybean stuff
- 01-09-2014, 11:09 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 05:41 AM #4
Re: Speak PIN to unlock...
If I say"OK Google now. What time is it" it will not ask for the pin. If I say "OK google now. Open my email.", it will ask me for the pin, go to the search, recognize the phrase "open my email" and then open my email.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-10-2014, 07:00 AM #5
- 01-10-2014, 11:29 AM #6
- 42 Posts
- By lasooner in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:50 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 50Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:11 PM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:22 AM
- By T Homewood in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:30 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:21 PM