Moto X: Assist not working
Edit : resolved be clearing cache.
I have a new moto x, and assist is not taking to me. It knows I'm driving, but calls and texts just behave normally. I set it up with the prompts.
Tried resetting phone. Haven't done a factory reset.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 04:45 AM.
- 01-10-2014, 05:20 PM #2
- 01-11-2014, 10:13 PM #4
- By clankfu in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
- By atrain311qes109 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:18 PM
- By dontlookatme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:11 AM
- By ::Montgomery:: in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:19 PM
- By bthornton84 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:41 PM