- 11 Posts
- CM7.2 Custom port for X2
Excessive Google+ Background Transfer
I'm trying to figure out why the Google+ app had background transfers of approx 1 gb. two months in a row on my Verizon Moto X phone. Each time it occurred it was in one or two days. My photo and video sync has always been WiFi only. After this months occurrence I transfer photos and video only on WiFi and when charging. Also, I turned off background transfer.
What is causing this huge data transfer?
I have a 4GB family share plan and this is unacceptable behavior.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-11-2014, 03:00 PM #2
- By HamsapLou in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 26Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:23 AM
- By kyoo in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:08 AM
- By cmualex in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:39 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:18 PM
- By Sudershan Goel in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:19 AM