ROM Flashing Question
I'm quite sure this is a noob question and I apologize in advance because I've tried to find the answer.
I just got my developer edition Moto X yesterday and got it rooted last night. This is the first rooted phone that I've had that does not have an external SD card and I'm wondering if there is a way to partition the internal storage so that all of my data doesn't get erased when I do a factory reset. Is that even necessary?
Thanks in advance!
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-11-2014, 08:38 PM #2
- 01-11-2014, 08:57 PM #3
- 01-11-2014, 09:50 PM #6
- 01-12-2014, 12:53 PM #7
- 19 Posts
Re: ROM Flashing Question
- By SIMMMONS in forum Moto XReplies: 64Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:10 PM
- By kayakgirl13 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:27 PM
- By chr1sny in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:13 AM
- By shawnvb in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:43 PM
- By reardoma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:07 PM