- 1 Posts
Will a Moto X work on Tracfone?
Tracfone now has a "bring your own phone" option. They ask for CDMA phones. I was wondering if a Verizon or Sprint Moto X would work with Tracfone. I am looking at getting an off contract phone from the Motomaker site.
Thanks in advance for any response! Ken
- 01-12-2014, 10:23 AM #2
Re: Will a Moto X work on Tracfone?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-08-2014, 11:42 PM #3
- 02-09-2014, 01:22 PM #4
- 88 Posts
Re: Will a Moto X work on Tracfone?
This is something I'd like to know too- If my Dev Edition Verizon Moto X will work on Tracfone and/or Straight Talk. I'm moth to month on Verizon and am tired for spending over 90/month.D Inc on launch day- Galaxy Nexus on launch day----Dev Edition Moto X better late than never----Love me some Android.
- 02-10-2014, 10:29 PM #5
- By dickharper in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:24 AM
- By lmroks in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:34 AM
- By AlphaXTaco in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:15 PM
- By moonman239 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:04 PM
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:14 PM