Moto Assist/Bluetooth Question

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
In my 2013 Civic, I am unable to hear the incoming messages via Assist unless I am simultaneously listening to bluetooth audio. Is there any way around this?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I can't even get it to do that. Was hoping these updates would fix but ended up going back to the Handsfree SMS app. It plays messages no problem and replies work properly.

Posted via Android Central App

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
In my 2013 Civic, I am unable to hear the incoming messages via Assist unless I am simultaneously listening to bluetooth audio. Is there any way around this?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

This used to work correctly. Incoming messages while not on bluetooth audio came in as phone calls. I have told Punit Soni and Mark Rose this. They said they are working on it. Hopefully that means they are going to fix it.

britflanders

May 12, 2012
Visit site
It used to work for me when I first got the phone and now it doesn't play back via Bluetooth. Shame as it was really handy when driving. Kinda defeats the purpose. Or now need to use headphone s.

Posted via Android Central App

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Doesn't work over bluetooth on my 2013 passat se. very annoying. Is there a workaround for this? I can stream music without issues, phone fully works as well (syncing, audio etc) Just drive assist doesn't work

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante