Just bought a Moto X yesterday. This is my first Moto smartphone. I stuck with Samsung and HTC in the past. Love this phone. It is Nexus like but has just a few extra features that are extremely useful. I never thought I would buy a Motorola smartphone, but the call quality is amazing on this.
So anyways, my question is are there any good wallet cases for this phone? I want something made of quality and not a $10 wallet case from Amazon.
Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
- 01-14-2014, 07:35 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 11:25 PM #3
- 01-15-2014, 07:18 AM #4
- 01-15-2014, 10:02 AM #5
- 01-15-2014, 10:05 AM #6
- 01-15-2014, 10:40 AM #7
- 01-15-2014, 04:46 PM #8
- 01-15-2014, 04:56 PM #9
Re: Wallet case?
- 01-15-2014, 06:40 PM #10
Re: Wallet case?
I am thinking the Incipio Watson will be the best for me. I need something I can grab for work without having to lug around both a wallet and phone. I can put my security card, debit card and driver's license in the case. I think it will fit better in my suit as well. The Dodo case does not seem like my type of product, but it certainly is unique. Thank you for the input everyone.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Last edited by rkeenan; 01-15-2014 at 08:54 PM.
- By lanching123 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:06 PM
- By npark2012 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:14 PM
- By smccloud in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:53 PM
- By knitsewmuch in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:32 AM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:23 AM