Anyone running Llama on Moto X? Does it play well with Assist?
I just got my Moto X and love it, but I was under the Impression that Assist would have all the features of Motorola's Smart Actions, so I'm left looking for an app to control my wifi and sound volumes based on location. Someone mentioned Llama to me in another thread and it looks good, but I am worried that it will interfere with the Assist profiles (I use Driving and Sleep and I like how they operate).
I want to just add an app that will enable my wifi at home and a few other locations and that would change my volume at other places. Can Llama do this and still play nice with Assist (no reboots, lags, counter commands)?
- 01-16-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 03:06 PM #4
- 01-17-2014, 10:12 AM #5
- 01-17-2014, 03:57 PM #6
Re: Anyone running Llama on Moto X? Does it play well with Assist?
Lllama is great! Here's a video on YouTube:
It does so much more, when I'm at the Gym and connect my bluetooth headphones or my regular ones, it starts Pandora and disables screen rotation.
I have it ask me "Can I start your car for you sir?" and open my OnStar RemoteLink app to start my car before I leave work.
That's only 2% of what I have Llama doing for me... It shuts stuff off when battery gets low, turns them on when I plug in, etc... Enjoy it.
- 01-18-2014, 01:43 AM #7
If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!
- 512 Posts
- By bobbob1016 in forum SprintReplies: 21Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:13 PM
- By eagleuk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Rick Jacobs in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:55 AM
- By ebarak2005 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Kaushik Chakraborty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:18 AM