Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone running Llama on Moto X? Does it play well with Assist?

I just got my Moto X and love it, but I was under the Impression that Assist would have all the features of Motorola's Smart Actions, so I'm left looking for an app to control my wifi and sound volumes based on location. Someone mentioned Llama to me in another thread and it looks good, but I am worried that it will interfere with the Assist profiles (I use Driving and Sleep and I like how they operate).

I want to just add an app that will enable my wifi at home and a few other locations and that would change my volume at other places. Can Llama do this and still play nice with Assist (no reboots, lags, counter commands)?

Default Re: Anyone running Llama on Moto X? Does it play well with Assist?

I've never had any issues with Llama. I use that for everything except for car mode, which I use Assist for.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks effreyj.

I use Llama to auto connect to known wifi routers at home/work/etc and works along with Assist with no issues.

I have used llama for years... i found it was a battery hog on my X with kit kat..

It seemed to play nice with assist... i still miss smart actions.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Lllama is great! Here's a video on YouTube:

It does so much more, when I'm at the Gym and connect my bluetooth headphones or my regular ones, it starts Pandora and disables screen rotation.

I have it ask me "Can I start your car for you sir?" and open my OnStar RemoteLink app to start my car before I leave work.

That's only 2% of what I have Llama doing for me... It shuts stuff off when battery gets low, turns them on when I plug in, etc... Enjoy it.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by kbrosnihan View Post
    Lllama is great! Here's a video on YouTube:

It does so much more, when I'm at the Gym and connect my bluetooth headphones or my regular ones, it starts Pandora and disables screen rotation.

I have it ask me "Can I start your car for you sir?" and open my OnStar RemoteLink app to start my car before I leave work.
    That's only 2% of what I have Llama doing for me... It shuts stuff off when battery gets low, turns them on when I plug in, etc... Enjoy it.
    Thanks for the great suggestion with OnStar! Never thought of using it with that app. Great idea!

Posted via Android Central App
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!