Moto X: What's the animated scene with the mouse and hat?

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
So, I just got my Moto X this afternoon and have been trying to figure everything out. It's been difficult because I'm switching from iPhone 4S and been having trouble with transferring everything. Called Verizon and he suggested going into the store. I tried backing up to iTunes and it didn't work. But he activated my phone so I could play with it. I found this little reddish brown hat floating around. Sometimes it was on the top, sometimes on the bottom. I clicked on it and this forest scene came up with a mouse trying on the hat. It was the weirdest thing because it moved when I moved my phone like I was looking thru the camera. I would love to know what it is. I really wish there was an instruction book that told about what the different things are for or mean. I finally had to google to find out what all the stuff on the top was. I think I have a lot to learn about this phone. I'm sure there will be a lot more questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
re: What's the animated scene with the mouse and hat?

So, I just got my Moto X this afternoon and have been trying to figure everything out. It's been difficult because I'm switching from iPhone 4S and been having trouble with transferring everything. Called Verizon and he suggested going into the store. I tried backing up to iTunes and it didn't work. But he activated my phone so I could play with it. I found this little reddish brown hat floating around. Sometimes it was on the top, sometimes on the bottom. I clicked on it and this forest scene came up with a mouse trying on the hat. It was the weirdest thing because it moved when I moved my phone like I was looking thru the camera. I would love to know what it is. I really wish there was an instruction book that told about what the different things are for or mean. I finally had to google to find out what all the stuff on the top was. I think I have a lot to learn about this phone. I'm sure there will be a lot more questions.

Nothing wrong with asking questions; you can do a lot with the new phone, but Android is substantially different than iOS in many ways. The Android A-Z dictionary and Getting Started with Android 2014 - Part I guide (put together by one of our great Ambassadors) may be of help. :)

In regards to the animated scene you described, check these two articles out:

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I actually disabled the Spotlight player a while ago and now I can't find it. Does anyone know of a way to get it back? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually disabled the Spotlight player a while ago and now I can't find it. Does anyone know of a way to get it back? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Try this...Settings>Apps>slide to the right to the 'Disabled' tab and scroll down to find Spotlight, tap on it and and 'Enable' it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze