- 39 Posts
Moto X and JVC head unit bluetooth problems.
I have the moto x and im having trouble pairing it with my jvc car cd player , i already reset the cd player , it use to work fine with my htc one s , i think it is a kit kat issue because i saw many post on the internet people complaning about this with other oem car stereos such as in mercedes ,lexus, and i remember before the update it was working ok for me.
My question is anyone had success pairing a jvc unit with the moto x?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-19-2014 at 06:53 AM.
- 01-19-2014, 06:42 AM #2
Re: moto x and jvc head unit bluetooth problems.
Go to JVC's website and see if they have a firmware update. Like pretty much everybody but Sony they use Parrot to power Bluetooth and it has always been finicky with new handsets, especially if the stereo is a little older. You might want to check the specs for your head unit also. If it isn't BT 3.0 or higher it's going to get harder over time to get any phone to work even with a firmware update.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Mike Minino in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:00 AM
- By Borse2008 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:35 AM
- By JY91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:48 PM
- By GTS21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 12:54 PM
- By sialia in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 12:37 PM