Please recommend a headset compatible with Moto X
I have tried 3 pairs of Samsung headsets, none of them works with Moto X. I mean I can hear the music, and the mic works too, but the control buttons do not. I just need a simple headset to answer/end calls, and play/pause/skip music, that's all I need. If your headsets work with Moto X, please let me know which one you are using. Headsets are not returnable once the box is opened. thank you very much.
- 01-19-2014, 03:30 PM #2
- 01-19-2014, 03:32 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 05:06 PM #5
- 01-20-2014, 08:20 AM #6
- 01-20-2014, 02:23 PM #7
- 01-20-2014, 03:08 PM #8
Re: Please recommend a headset compatible with Moto X
just an update. I tried the Sony headphone recommended by another poster, as well as a pair of Noisehush. Both are single button. With Jays headset control app installed, I am able to play/pause/skip music, and answer/end calls. Samsung headphones do not work at all. Thanks every one for replying.
- By UscTheGamer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:51 AM
- By Luke Benge in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:53 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:49 PM
- By Dodgeson in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:07 PM