Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laineyc
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ghost Armor anyone?

I've noticed a very light scratch on my screen and am going to be putting a screen protector on to cover it up/fill it in.
    Anyone have ghost armor on their Moto X?
    I had it on my HTC One X and it was OK, but they say their protectors are even better now, any opinions?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Ghost Armor anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    I've noticed a very light scratch on my screen and am going to be putting a screen protector on to cover it up/fill it in.
    Anyone have ghost armor on their Moto X?
    I had it on my HTC One X and it was OK, but they say their protectors are even better now, any opinions?
    why does Ghost Armor used for ??? Didn't get that ??

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

I have ghost armor on my X, Second phone i have used this product on. I use the matte finish, It really kills glare. Their warranty is great as well. It is a wet application that is actually easy to apply. If you are not comfortable doing this they have kiosks, but depending on where you live there may not be any. I live in illinois and the only kiosks are up by Chicago which is a 2 hour drive. Anyway good luck.

I just installed Armor Shield on 3 Moto X's two days ago and I love their products. They are a cake to install and last forever. I have used them on my Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2 and now the X's. The things are not going anywhere once they are on.

Posted via Android Central App
    HTC EVO 4G > SGSIIE4GT > HTC REZOUND > GALAXY NEXUS>HTC ONE>LG G2>Moto X
    http://referrals.republicwireless.com/a/clk/2330S7

Quote Originally Posted by reeper55 View Post
    3 Moto X's

What what? Explanation please.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reeper55 View Post
    I just installed Armor Shield on 3 Moto X's two days ago and I love their products. They are a cake to install and last forever. I have used them on my Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2 and now the X's. The things are not going anywhere once they are on.

(Nice avatar!)

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    scrounger likes this.

I'm a little late (just started perusing Moto X forums as I'm thinking about swapping from my Note 3) but I have Ghost Armor on my Note 3 and it works and looks wonderful. Great protection, great warranty too. No interference at all with the Note 3, whether using the S-pen or fingers.

I had the Matte screen protector installed Saturday on my 5 day old LG G2 and am disappointed. If you are a avid reader and use any type of lighter background, the color is distorted a tiny bit throughout the screen with a prism effect. On darker backgrounds scrolling is fine with no color distortions but I don't like the film right now. The installer said the matte finish wouldn't effect the color but it does to me, I may try the clear but wanted the anti glare and smudge resistant film....the installer did a good job with no prints or bubbles and cordial with the whole process.

I don't need a film for MORE clarity and even if it is darker, I can turn up the brightness but not distortion. That's the whole point of having a nice screen; is there a matte (anti smudge & fingerprint) film that doesn't distort or am I dreaming? The protection is secondary to me and NOT hitting it with a hammer or abuse so that is a mute point. I have a Ballistic Aspira on it (hasn't peeled YET) and work in a office so it doesn't live on the "street."

Apologize on the long post, first here though...

Lefty19

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

I use xtremeguards from eBay, or best skins ever on my devices, have the xtremeguards now, save the money and get either one, they work great and you can't even tell its there.