Verizon Moto X on T-Mobile

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone...so I have a Vzw Moto X and I popped my T-Mobile sim card into it from another Moto X. I live in Boston so I get perfect LTE coverage. My issue is I get LTE to browse the internet no issues it's blazing fast. I can't get it to send texts/receive and the calls. Any ideas to fix this? I have an unlocked AT&T version that I am using on T-Mobile, but I like my Verizon one better (moto maker version).

EDIT: I just popped in the T-Mo sim card again and now text works no issues and calls. Not sure what happened, but oh well.

Now, is there any difference in me using a Verizon Moto X on T-Mobile compared to an AT&T Moto X on T-Mobile. I have both and have been using an AT&T one, but I am just curious.

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone...so I have a Vzw Moto X and I popped my T-Mobile sim card into it from another Moto X. I live in Boston so I get perfect LTE coverage. My issue is I get LTE to browse the internet no issues it's blazing fast. I can't get it to send texts/receive and the calls. Any ideas to fix this? I have an unlocked AT&T version that I am using on T-Mobile, but I like my Verizon one better (moto maker version).

EDIT: I just popped in the T-Mo sim card again and now text works no issues and calls. Not sure what happened, but oh well.

Now, is there any difference in me using a Verizon Moto X on T-Mobile compared to an AT&T Moto X on T-Mobile. I have both and have been using an AT&T one, but I am just curious.
The AT&T version is likely to be more compatible with the T-Mobile version than Verizon. I'd actually be surprised to see the Verizon version connected to T-Mobile (if you can get it working).

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
The T-Mobile rep to get an unlocked phone from Motorola.

You may any to do that. Motorola wired me $180 for my X if I order a custom one.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463