How Do I block a number?
Just got a Moto X (misplaced my Nexus 4) and love it.
Problem is I have just received two rude/xrated texts from someone I don't know.
Guess My number was someone else's number before.
How do I prevent this person from texting me at my expense?
Is there a "block" setting somewhere I have overlooked?
SonDan.Proud Member of #TeamAndroid!
- 01-22-2014, 04:28 PM #2
- 01-22-2014, 05:40 PM #3
- 01-22-2014, 06:34 PM #5
- 01-25-2014, 12:35 PM #7
- 01-27-2014, 11:17 PM #8
- 8 Posts
Re: How Do I block a number?
On my Verizon galaxy s3, when a call comes in you don't want hear from, either long press the number in the caller list or press it once then on the next screen, press the menu softkey & you'll see "add to reject list" or something like that. It came with the phone.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
- 01-28-2014, 12:01 AM #9
- By jordanbaker2525 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:54 PM
- By Jay Sacks in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:20 PM
- By mrkmrkmrk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Johnny Rosenberg in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:59 AM
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:20 PM