How Do I block a number?
Just got a Moto X (misplaced my Nexus 4) and love it.
Problem is I have just received two rude/xrated texts from someone I don't know.
Guess My number was someone else's number before.
How do I prevent this person from texting me at my expense?
Is there a "block" setting somewhere I have overlooked?
SonDan.Proud Member of #TeamAndroid!
- 01-22-2014, 05:28 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-22-2014, 06:40 PM #3
- 01-22-2014, 07:34 PM #5
- 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM #7
- 01-28-2014, 12:17 AM #8
- 8 Posts
Re: How Do I block a number?
On my Verizon galaxy s3, when a call comes in you don't want hear from, either long press the number in the caller list or press it once then on the next screen, press the menu softkey & you'll see "add to reject list" or something like that. It came with the phone.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
- 01-28-2014, 01:01 AM #9
- By jordanbaker2525 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Jay Sacks in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:20 PM
- By mrkmrkmrk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Johnny Rosenberg in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:59 AM
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:20 PM